Caring for seniors and their families since 1996, Legacy Retirement Communities is a premier provider of Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Rehabilitation services. Our associates are committed to superior, personalized customer service in an environment that is inviting, caring and hospitable. At Legacy Retirement Communities, we are guided by three core values: Thrift, Continuous Improvement and Personalization.
- "It’s hard to really say thank you to such a fantastic crew. Your compassionate service was above and beyond the ordinary! While I hate to single anyone out, I’d especially like to thank Katie and Rosa. Katie, your smile and happy disposition brightened my nights! Rosa thanks for getting me up and going each day. Your encouragement and patience kept me going. I can’t remember the names of the 'angels' that were with me the night my blood sugar dropped so low, but you literally saved my life. A special thanks to the nurse that held my hand to calm my fears after they got my sugar back up! I’m doing well thanks to the wonderful care I received at Legacy Village of Taylorsville. God bless you. Hugs and kisses!"
You were always approachable with our concerns and we felt [our mother] was in loving hands. You were a great team to work with and we will miss our little "family" up there at Legacy - the staff, the residents, and other family members of the resident. Thanks for helping us on this journey.
[Our father] was very happy with you and his new home. You made him laugh and smile every day and made each transition easier for him. We are grateful to you for the sweet things you did for him and for us as a family. Thank you for being a great support system for us all.
- We wish to express our sincere thanks and appreciation for all that each of you did to care for our mom, Mary. There were so many times we saw you reach out to her, to love her and include her. You all went the extra mile to work with and care for her. There were so many tender acts of kindness, words cannot express how grateful we are to you.
- We really can't even begin to express our gratitude for all the wonderful care given to Florence. We thank you for your kindness and patience while working with her. Thanks for helping us to provide the best life we could for her under the circumstances of her memory loss. Thanks to all our friends at Legacy!
- We wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your acknowledgement of mom's birthday. We had such a fun day in the small dining room. It was such a blessing to share good food, games, and fun memories with mom. We appreciate and love you all for your kindness.
- Words cannot express the depth of our gratitude for the tender care [our mother] was given while at Legacy. Knowing she was content, comfortable, and loved brought our family peace of mind that was priceless.
- Where do I start to thank you for the many incredible way you have enriched my mother's life over the past eight months? The CNA's have been so caring and sweet and patient! My mother really looked forward to the sing-alongs, winning a candy bar at Bingo, the van rides, and just a wave or hug given by the staff. The activities planned that were centered around holidays helped my mother feel like she had celebrated. I don't think my mother could have been in a nicer facility or had better care than she received at Legacy. She made friends and seemed so much happier and healthier and much less lonely. Please know of our gratitude for the service you have rendered.
- "We cannot thank you enough for the many kindnesses you have shown Mom over the years and for the fine care she received. It seems that there was always a hand for her to hold or some sweet treat to eat, clean clothes, relief from pain, entertainment and smiles all around. She really was a part of a large, caring family and we couldn’t have wished for more for our beloved Maggie."
- "I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your facility and staff. I am a volunteer with a hospice company and have been visiting one of your residents for the past few months. I was always greeted warmly and made to feel welcome. Staff was always willing to help me in the resident’s room when asked. I could also sense the love the staff had for all of the residents. I am grateful I had the opportunity to get to know Legacy Village of Taylorsville."