Legacy Village of Taylorsville is the premier memory care community serving Salt Lake County and surrounding areas. Our expert dementia caregivers provide residents with memory support, assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care, walking and taking medication. We specialize in developing care plans for people with neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Huntington’s disease. No matter what stage of life a person is in, maintaining dignity and respect is important.
Keeping residents safe, happy and healthy is our number one priority. To learn about our COVID-19 policies and procedures, CLICK HERE.
- State-of-the-art emergency response and security system
- Frequent monitoring by staff
- Activities tailored specifically for those residents with memory care issues
- Professionally trained caregivers provide residents with memory support, assistance and supervision
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Studio units with private bath
- Incontinence care
- Secure outdoor area with walking paths, garden boxes and sitting areas
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness room
- Private dining room available for visits
- Beautiful common areas for visiting
- Walking distance from grocery stores, restaurants, trails and parks
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Building maintenance and landscaping
Personal Touch Culture
We distinguish ourselves from other assisted living communities by embracing a Personal Touch Culture. Our associates strive to make a heart-to-heart connection with those we serve. We call that connection Personal Touch. Our services are personalized by getting to know our residents, resident families and associates through sincere listening, caring, and attention to personal details. At Legacy Village of Taylorsville, we believe in an individual’s worth and respect their uniqueness.